The QuickPlot module is a direct, easy and fast way to create plots. The most prominent feature is the ability to add a 3D snapshot anywhere in the plot itself.
This interface uses the What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get interface, which makes it easy to drop in any number of elements and get on paper exactly what you see on the screen.Labeling and all colors are fully customizable.
The following elements can be added to a QuickPlot:
- Vertical Section view graph and/or Horizontal view graph
- 3D View- arrange the view directly inside a window in the QuickPlot
- Custom graphic or text- Drop in any sort of image file or Rich Text
- Traveling Cylinder with optional 3D window
- Header with Job Info
- Critical Points List
- Hard Lines and Lease Lines on the Top View graph
- Lithology List
- Casing List and/or Casing indicator on curve
- Targets List and/or on curve
- Ellipses of uncertainty
- North arrow